Every living thing in your Portland home needs water to survive. Whether you are butterfly, bulldog, or blackberry bush, water is more valuable than gold. How often do you think about the Lake Oswego water your family drinks, bathes in, and cooks with?
Drinking the right water can truly change your life. Kangen water ionizers and filtration machines are now available in Lake Oswego. By controlling the pH level, you can create the perfect water for every function. Today’s Portland Kangen healthy water article focuses on pH 8.5 – 9.5 water.
Kangen pH 8.5-9.5
I believe this is the best water for drinking and healthy cooking. 9.0 is considered the most desirable level of alkalinity by many Portland Kangen water dealers.
- Drinking: drink pleasant tasting Lake Oswego Kangen water throughout the day for hydration.
- Food prep: bring home organic produce from your nearest Portland farmer’s market, then pop them into a refreshing Kangen bath for the healthiest fruits and veggies available!
- Cooking: enhance the flavor of vegetables by pre-boiling in Kangen healthy water.
- Coffee, tea, Crystal Light, Kool-Aid: Kangen alkaline water gives beverages a full rich taste due to the extractable properties of the water.
- Soups and stews: you can make tastier dishes than your favorite Lake Oswego restaurants by using premium Kangen water.
- Plants: Portland house plants want Kangen alkaline water too! Kangen water is designed to stimulate germination and seedling development.